Monday, October 12, 2015

Where have I been?

Where am I? At my computer posting (duh....) but why haven't I posted? I cannot make excuses any longer. I am so so so sorry for failing you guys :'C. I will apologize with a story for you. It's called Alee's Rage.

Chapter One: Escape!
I climbed out of the tiny window in Juelle-month. I was imprisoned by the King's Men in Allele-month, for the "crime" of not having the job they wanted me to have. I was a well-to-do seamstress, sewing clothes for the Princess and her younger sisters. They wanted me to clean her rooms. My job paid more, and was more high level. Just because I looked like this:


did not mean that I wanted to clean flushers. And the Princess was lactose intolerant, but loved cheese and milk, so her feces smelled, even if the flusher's anti-smell was on max, I would suffer.  The maids were forbidden to use it anyway. I thought the Princess's maids were supposed to be ugly, and not to wear chapioenes, but the application came anyway.
When I finally got out, it was dark and cold. I shuddered in my cold prisoner's dress, which was intended to make us look all the same and like beautiful girls in fake silk and mink. Once a prisoner wearing ermine came, but her pretty coat (she wore women's pants, a rare thing in the New Empire) and blouse (which was rare also) and even her silk slip were taken for the pink fake silk medium-length gown everyone wore. I shivered in the fake silk "dress", but realized that there were long leaves that I could use a stick and grass to sew together. I almost broke the leaves, but I did it. I had a coverup-thing for my cold dress, some berries that I found while sewing, my dress, and the bread that I kept in my pocket while entertaining the King's Men when they were off duty. I was grateful for the bread that I had saved since the Omega. The Omega was a holiday celebrating the fall of America, and was celebrated on the 11th day of Challele's-Month. There were 20 months in a year, 12 of which I was imprisoned during. After a flashback of how one King's Man had beat me, I curled up to sleep.
~END OF CHAPTER ONE, STAY TUNED FOR MORE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated because I hate hate :) and also so that there won't be any spambots telling you to visit their blog.