Friday, October 30, 2015

Posting Finally :)

Hello everyone and welcome to a post by Leeza (as usual lol)!
I will kinda rush this because I need to be on my other Google right now, but the post is below the jump break!

Happy Halloween everyone!
I am going to be a Greek goddess. I have dip dyed my hair (actually I dyed it a month ago lol) to match! My costume is creme with blue ombre. Fanceeeeeeeeeeehhhh!
So I've decided to be myself more on this blog, because what's the point of wearing a personality mask on a blog? I think the REAL Leeza is who should blog here, not some FAKE who tries to be smarter than she really is.
Today I am posting about a weird thing.... Touch sensors!

Img credit: http://www.intorobotics.com/sensors-lego-mindstorms-ev3-features-comparison/
This is the size they really are.
 No joke.
What it's used for is testing if walls are being bumped into, which is kinda important if you're competing, ya know? If the red thing is pressed, the main robot gets a signal, like sprite broadcasts on Scratch! But the big deal about these little guys is the need to press them obsessively O-O. The button is soooo nice to touch............................
Enough of my crazy ramblings, I have to go to my other Google now!

Hope you enjoyed the post!
The TwiceExceptionalTween: Crazy ramblings, reviews and life as a Twice-E tween girl, who, with a computer, book, and bunny, can make you go insane ;)

2 comments:

  1. Do you do LEGO robotics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, in fact our team is going to Superregionals in January!

      Delete

Your comment will be moderated because I hate hate :) and also so that there won't be any spambots telling you to visit their blog.