Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The much dreaded pollen season

I am sitting here writing a post, watching my bunny flop, coughing, sneezing, and generally being miserable next to a box of Kleenex. That's right, it's allergy season. I would take a Benadryl, but I have to take an allergy test and Benadryl throws off the results.
I've been eating like a TON of Japanese food lately. Ramen, tempura, sushi, oh yum! I love Japanese sweets, especially ice cream. My favorite, however, is called Fran. It's like Pocky (which is a breadstick covered in creamy stuff) with a ton more coating. It's so buttery.... Agh thinking about Fran is making me hungry. See how THICK that cream is?
My bunny is grooming his little bluish grey body.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEAD BUNNY FLOP!!! Oh phew he adjusted his position. He's a alive and in the mood for some hay. Bunnies..

http://www.tofucute.com/meiji-fran-biscuit-sticks-strawberry~p1478.html
さようなら,

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I don't have bad alergies. But those do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be moderated because I hate hate :) and also so that there won't be any spambots telling you to visit their blog.