Sunday, November 13, 2016

When's The Last Time I've Posted?

It was definitely months ago. At least spring pollen season is over!
I've started a new school, and a new musical instrument: The violin!


At the new school, my new best friend and I joined the drama club together. Our opening night is Tuesday, and the play is A Midsummer Night's Dream in which I play the minor character of Peaseblossom. Apparently my "personality" suits hers. This argument has one flaw: She has none. My longest lines are "Peaseblossom" and "Hail, mortal!" and I have to scratch the latex donkey head of a cute boy when it's in another girl's lap! William Shakspeare was messed up!
That's all for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated because I hate hate :) and also so that there won't be any spambots telling you to visit their blog.