Monday, August 3, 2015

Phew!

It's me, Leeza.
(for those of you who that won't show up for or can't read that, it says, "It's me, Leeza".)
Well I have had an exhausting two or three weeks. First, I forgot my gmail password. I had to go to an AWFUL CAMP!!! The "counselors" had NO IDEA what twice exceptional means... probably because they are idiots. My mother says I scare them.... As a smart girl who can outwit them with good vocab! Yeah right! More on that later. Next, I got a bunny. Finally, this is about the blog..... Here's our forum! Moving on, I will figure out how to add anonymous comments soon.  So about camp, the kids were mean because I'm different. The counselors were indifferent unless someone got hurt physically.  Luckily, I made smart friends. FOR TWO DAYS ONLY. My mom understood that I couldn't take it anymore and said I could go for two days to go tubing and to a water park and stay home all of the other days. I wanted to add that pictures of my bunny are available by request. I think that's it so.... bye?

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated because I hate hate :) and also so that there won't be any spambots telling you to visit their blog.