Thursday, February 11, 2016

Well updates I guess?

So I have some life updates for you guys I guess.
First off: I got into Vocaloid, which is this Japanese software. This is what it does:
Yep, those are real crowds, and no, she isn't real. She is a good singer though.
Second: I lost interest in blogging for a while. DON'T PANIC!!! I am not quitting, you're gonna put up with me for a while... But I'm sure you don't mind, because I'm soooo fabulous ^-^ and おひめさま (the number one princess in the world, as in the above song.
Third: THIS.


Yep, I have a voice, and I suppose it's not half bad. Constructive criticism appreciated!
I am so proud of myself for finally posting.
Guess that's it?
<3 for="" p="" reading="" thanks="">

1 comment:

Your comment will be moderated because I hate hate :) and also so that there won't be any spambots telling you to visit their blog.