Thursday, December 17, 2015

Some Updates, and Reviews Coming Soon!

So here is some stuff that's been happening:
  1. Christmas Tree
  2. Bunny's ears are cold
  3. Bunny chewed my new cozy boots
  4. Kept bunny away from Christmas tree
  5. Wrote a lot.
Here's a poem I wrote:



Christmas Love
Hello
It’s me
Haven’t seen you in a year
Since last Christmas Eve
Gather round the tree
Eat pudding

Something’s still missing
I feel a great emptiness inside
I don’t know what it is
But it sure isn’t winter spirit
Maybe it’s the loneliness
Maybe I just miss you
But even fancy pudding
Will not fill the gaping hole

How’s your family
Are they happy
The insincere conversation
Won’t fill the holes

Start crying on your shoulder
I miss you
I miss you too
I love you
I love you too

The emptiness is gone somewhere
The loneliness too
I think
When you came, you both made, and filled a hole.
My Christmas love.

~Leeza 
I made the blog all nice and fancy for winter. Do you guys like it?
Also, please comment if the blog is laggy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated because I hate hate :) and also so that there won't be any spambots telling you to visit their blog.